Rights & Responsibilities
We are passionate about creating an engaging and customized experience for our users. We give you the power to share ideas as part of our mission to encourage creativity. This policy describes what types of information and content we allow on our products and services, and how it is (or could be) used and shared. As you review our policy, keep in mind that these Standards apply to all Hitcents brands, products, and services, and includes all messages and shared content. When you register with our Community Forum & Gallery, you agree to these terms.
We use public content and information provided by our users, followers, and fans as a means to evaluate and improve our products and services, to help with development of new products or features, and to assist with any troubleshooting activities. We may also use any public content and information in conjunction with product advertising and/or promotions.
Public information is any information you share with a public audience, as well as information in your Community Profile, or content you share on our Community Forum & Gallery, or any other Hitcents platform. Public information is available to anyone on or off our Services and can be seen or accessed through online search engines, APIs, offline media, all social media platforms, YouTube, and any other public forum. In some cases, people you share and communicate with may download or re-share this content with others on and off our Services.
We want people to feel comfortable and protected when using our products and services. For that reason, we've developed a set of Community Standards, outlined below. These policies will help you understand what type of sharing is allowed, and what type of content may be reported to us and removed. Our Community Standards aim to find the right balance between giving people a place to express themselves and promoting a welcoming environment for everyone. We carefully review reports of inappropriate content or language, and remove anything we feel violates our standards and policies.
The following content is not allowed:
• Explicit images of a sexual nature, and/or sexual acts, are prohibited.
• We do not allow or tolerate any type of bullying or harassment.
• We prohibit any attempts to purchase, sell or trade prescription drugs, illegal drugs, marijuana, firearms or ammunition.
• We do not allow you to use our Community Forum & Gallery, or any other Hitcents platforms, to sell or purchase regulated goods.
• We restrict the display of nudity because some audiences within our global community may be sensitive to this type of content – particularly because of their cultural background or age.
• We don't allow the promotion of self-injury or suicide.
• We don't allow any content that promotes or encourages terrorist activities, as well as any other types of criminal activity.
• We allow you to speak freely on matters of public interest, but reserve the right to remove content that appears to purposefully target private individuals with the intention of degrading or shaming them. This content includes, but is not limited to: content that identifies and shames private individuals, images that degrade private individuals, content displaying any type of physical bullying posted to shame a private individual, any sharing of personal information to blackmail or harass people, and repeatedly targeting other people with unwanted messages, i.e. harassment of any kind. **We define private individuals as people who have neither gained news attention nor the interest of the public, by way of their actions or public profession.
• We will remove hate speech, which includes content that directly attacks people based on their: race, ethnicity, national origin, religious affiliation, sexual orientation, sex, gender or gender identity, or serious disabilities or diseases. People dedicated to promoting hatred against these protected groups are not allowed on our services.
People use our Community Forum & Gallery to share their personal drawings, receive game updates, seek app support, and engage in informative game discussions. This means that you may encounter opinions that are different from yours. We have a diverse community, and users shall be respectful to all other members of the community when they join in any conversations or discussions. As with all of our standards, we invite and encourage anyone in our community to report any content to us that violates our standards and policies. We have zero tolerance for any behavior that is, at any time, insensitive, disrespectful, or threatening to other members of the Community. Additionally, if you repeatedly infringe or violate our terms, standards, policies, and guidelines, we will disable your account when appropriate. Hitcents reserves the right to remove any content they deem inappropriate, and/or falls under a category that is not permitted on the Forum. We reserve the right to remove or rename any content from registered users that violates our policies and standards, as well as the right to ban any registered users from our services who continue to violate our terms, policies and guidelines.
Sharing Your Content and Information
When we share creative ideas with friends, families, communities and the world around us, that's when we achieve extraordinary things – new ideas, opportunities, friendships and collaborations. Every day, people around the world share billions of things that add value to our lives. Our goal is to create a positive environment where people feel comfortable sharing their own creativity and ideas using our services, and to also benefit from others doing the same.
For content that is shared on our services, you specifically give us the following permissions:
• You, the user, grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any content that you post on the Draw a Stickman Community Forum & Gallery, as well as any other Hitcents Services and platforms, as we deem necessary for purposes of game development, promotions, advertisements, and support.
• When you publish content or information on the Community Forum & Gallery, or any other Hitcents Services, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people not currently registered on our Forum, to access and use that information.
• We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about our products and services, but you understand that we may use your feedback or suggestions without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
This Statement of Rights and Responsibilities is our terms of service that governs our relationship with users and any others who interact with Hitcents, as well as Hitcents brands, products and services, which we call “Hitcents Services” or “Services”. By using or accessing the Hitcents Services, you agree to this Statement, and will be notified of any future updates made to the Statement, and additionally asked to agree to those terms for continued use of our Services. Because Hitcents provides a wide range of Services, these terms will apply to your interaction with any specific app, product, or service (which includes, but is not limited to, our Community Forum & Gallery). We can remove any content or information you post on our platforms, if we believe that it violates this Statement or our terms, standards, policies, or guidelines. Your continued use of our Community Forum & Gallery, following notice of our updates to our Services, constitutes your acceptance of our amended terms, standards, policies and guidelines.
This agreement was written in English (US). To the extent any translated version of this agreement conflicts with the English version, the English version controls.